Origami(折り紙) is one of the traditional Japanese art forms of paper folding. We learn how to make a crane in school, followed by a flower, animals and so on. One crucial role is that it’s a no-no to use scissors and/or glue in the process but only human hands.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|