Kakigōri(かき氷) is a populer Japanese summer dessert made in crushed/shaved ice and syrups, sometimes topped with pieces of fruits. Popular flavours include strawberries, mango, matcha with red beans (azuki) and small rice cakes.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|