Sadou(茶道), a compound word of tea(茶) and way(道), is a Japanese traditional tea ceremony, literally translated as 'the Way of Tea'. It's one of the important cultural activity from ancient times, It's also one of the best practical ways to experience Zen Buddhism.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|