Fantastical animal illustrations inspired by Méxican folk art Alebrijes.
I visited an atelier of one of the pioneers of this craft in Oaxaca state, a small village called Arrazola. Artisans crafts every single detail of shapes and colours in hand that I was amazed its craftsmanship. Flood of colours and zentangle-ish intricate patterns in the body are just mesmerizing!
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|