Ojizō-sama(お地蔵様), or simply Jizō is Buddhist guardian deity and its statue can be seen all over Japan: forests, temples, roads and corners. Some Jizō wears a red hood and a bib like a baby in which Jizō is believed to protect from disasters.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|