Teru-teru Bōzu(てるてる坊主), translated as shining(teru-teru) Buddhist monk(bōzu), is small fortune dolls made of tissue papers or white cloth. Traditionally, old farmers made them hang outside by the window with a wish to have a sunny day.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|