Onigiri(おにぎり) is Japanese rice balls mostly formed into triangular shapes with little fillings in it, typically half wrapped in seaweed(nori). The common filling is pickled plum(ume), but sesame seeds and salt(gomashio) taste is my choice to go!
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|