It's common to see those lucky cats (Maneki neko/招き猫) statues lazily waving raised paws in front of shops across Japan. They're believed to bring fortune to the owners - the cat rising the left paw brings more customers, and the cat rising the right paw brings more money.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|