Ume(梅) is plum blossom, aka Japanese apricot or Asian plum, is bloomed at the end of January to March. It's often overlooked by tourists who come to Japan for cherry blossoms in which season starts at the end of March.
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|