I came across these puppets in Bagan, UNESCO registered ancient city in Myanmar.
'Yoke thé' as the Burmese name, a marionette puppetry show is one of the oldest cultural show in Myanmar. I somehow developed strange affection with them and kidnapped one as memorabilia that eventually turned into illustration!
About the product
Our face masks are made with microfiber and washable on a daily basis that makes them sustainable and environmentally-friendly. It fits you nicely with an adjustable nose wire and elastic bands.
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
Size guide(one size)
|Earloop circumference||11 ¾||30|